You want the best care and prescription for your eyes and your lifestyle. Please bring the following to your exam so that we can understand your vision history and be most efficient with your valuable time.
- Current glasses AND sunglasses
- Current contact lens information- current boxes or packaging. Please come to the exam wearing your contacts if you have a pair.
- Any previous eye exam records you may have
- Completed patient paperwork
- Vision and medical insurance information
- Bring your most recent pair of eyeglasses, as well as any other prescription eyeglasses that you currently wear, including those for work, computer use, reading, and sun protection
- Make a note of any medications that you take as well as any eye drops that you use (even if you use them infrequently)
- For contact lens wearers please come to the exam wearing your lenses if you have a pair
If you would like to save time prior to your exam please download the patient intake form and bring it with you. This form is for new and returning patients
Cancellation, No Show and Late Arrival Policy
Beginning October 1, 2015, our office will be implementing a new cancellation and no-show policy. To ensure the highest quality of care, we reserve our doctor’s time especially for you.
Scheduled Appointments: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, you must call us at least 24 hours in advance to let us know. This allows us enough time to offer your appointment to another patient.
- Failure to provide at least 24 hours’ notice will count as a missed appointment and a $25.00 no-show fee will be imposed. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment due to extraordinary circumstances, please call our office as soon as possible to reschedule.
- As a courtesy to your family, we offer back-to-back appointment times for multiple members. However, this courtesy requires a larger block of reserved time and 24 hours’ notice is absolutely crucial in the event you are unable to keep the appointments. If 24 hours’ notice is not given, a $25.00 fee per appointment will be imposed and family members will no longer be allowed to schedule together.
Missed Appointments: Missed appointments will be documented in your record with us. If you miss more than three eye appointments you will be asked to schedule same day appointments only.
Late Arrivals: If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you will be given one of the following options
- You may reschedule the appointment
- Wait for a same-day opening in the schedule
- If possible a portion of the scheduled work will be completed during the remaining appointment time
*As a courtesy, we will text, call, or email as a reminder. However, it is the patient's responsibility to confirm or cancel*
If you have any questions about the Cancellation, No Show and Late Arrival Policy, please feel free to contact our office staff.
Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated!
Announcing the American Vision Center Patient Rewards Program!
Refer a NEW patient and receive a Target Gift Card!
***Family members from the same household are excluded***